Emperor Divers’ Sale: BOGOHP and up to 25% off selected sailings
Summer is nearly here in the Northern Hemisphere and a lot of people will be enjoying trips in their own countries for a few months yet, but many divers cannot wait to get back to warm, clear, tropical waters. Staycations are fun, but for divers nothing beats the feeling of submersing yourself on the reefs, walls and channels of the tropics surrounded by pelagics and fish of every size and colour.
With a backlog of rescheduled bookings from 2020, a lot of Emperor Divers’ summer and autumn 2021 trips are full, but to help divers get a trip locked in they are offering some Buy One Get One Half Price on remaining trips for 2021, 2022 and even 2023! No buddy to travel with? No problem; they can offer up to 25% off the price on the same selected trips! With a low deposit of 10% and flexible cancellation terms for anything pandemic related, divers can book with confidence and relax knowing they have a fantastic warm-water dive trip to look forward to at an equally fantastic price.
Visit https://www.emperordivers.com/blog/2021/06/june-2021-offers.html for more details and an online list of the below sailings. For more details or to book, email email@example.com.
RED SEA 2021
- 22/07, 02/09 & 16/09 Echo – Red Sea Sharks – was €1239, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €250, Now €989
- 16/09 Asmaa – Simply the Best – was €1249, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €250, Now €999
- 02/12, 09/12 & 16/12 Echo – South & St Johns – was €949, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €240, Now €709
- 17/12 Superior – Reefs & Wrecks – was €999, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €250, Now €749
- 23/12 & 30/12 Echo – South & St Johns – was €1179, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €300, Now €879
- 24/12 & 31/12 Superior – Reefs & Wrecks – was €1229, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €300, Now €929
RED SEA 2022
- 06/01, 13/01, 20/01 & 28/01 Echo – South & St Johns – was €949, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €240, Now €709
- 04/02, 11/02 & 18/02 Asmaa – Reefs & Wrecks – was €899, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €180, Now €719
- 05/06 & 12/06 Leo – Best of Maldives – was €1629, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €400, Now €1229
- 10/06, 03/07, 10/07, 24/07 & 31/07 Voyager – Best of Maldives – was €1479, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €369, Now €1110
- 15/08 & 26/09 Explorer – Best of Maldives – was €1979, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €494 , Now €1485
- 22/08, 29/08, 12/09 Serenity – Best of Maldives – was €1829, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €459 , Now €1370
- 19/12 Explorer – Best of Maldives 10 nights – was €3069, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €769 , Now €2300
- 19/12 & 26/12 Atoll – Best of Maldives – was €1799, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €449, Now €1349
- 25/12 Leo – Best of Maldives – was €1949, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €489 , Now €1460
- 02/01 Atoll – Best of Maldives – was €1695, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €420 , Now €1275
- 02/01 & 26/01 Serenity – Deep South & Southern Sharks 14 nights – was €4795, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €960, Now €3835
- 08/01 Leo – Deep South & Southern Sharks 14 nights – was €3795, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €760, Now €3035
- 09/01, 16/01 & 23/01 Atoll – Best of Maldives – was €1695, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €340 , Now €1355
- 01/05, 08/05, 15/05 & 22/05 Serenity – Best of Maldives – was €1995, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €500, Now €1495
- 25/09 Harmoni – Komodo & Maumere 9 nights – was €4860, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €970, Now €3890
- 19/12 Harmoni – Best of Raja Ampat 9 nights – was €4860, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €970, Now €3890
- 10/01 & 19/01 Harmoni – Best of Raja Ampat 7 nights – was €3780, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €945, Now €2835
- 28/01 & 08/02 Harmoni – Best of Raja Ampat 9 nights – was €4860, BOGOHP or SAVE 20% / €970, Now €3890
- 03/05/, 10/05, 17/05 & 24/05 Harmoni – Bali & Komodo 7 nights – was €3640, BOGOHP or SAVE 25% / €910, Now €2730
- Offers apply to a limited number of places per sailing and may be removed at short notice. Not applicable with any other offer or discount.
- Applicable on new bookings only with immediate effect. Normal payment terms & conditions apply.
Diverse Travel expand Maldives programme with Boutique Beach
Dive holiday experts Diverse Travel have added Boutique Beach to their Maldives programme.
Designed specifically with divers in mind, Boutique Beach is a charming boutique hotel, perfect for those who want a taste of the real Maldives without compromising on incredible diving. This award-winning hotel is situated just steps away from a spectacular 2.5km stretch of white sandy beach on the ‘local’ island of Dhigurah in the famous Whale Shark area of South Ari atoll.
The waters surrounding South Ari atoll are renowned in the Maldives for their unique, year-round sightings of Whale Sharks, and the area attracts many divers and snorkellers involved in Whale Shark conservation and research. There are over 50 dive sites within close reach of the island of Dhigurah including many of the most famous and exciting thilas – deep channel reefs full of marine life – in the Maldives. Spectacular sites such as the marine protected reef of Kudarah Thila are just minutes by boat from the island. Mantas regularly feed in the lagoon directly in front of Boutique Beach, as well as at the cleaning station at Rangali, which is within easy reach of the hotel.
With six large double / twin guest rooms, each with balcony or private garden, Boutique Beach is the perfect base for a small group of divers or snorkellers. In-room camera workstations also make this hotel an ideal choice for underwater photographers. The PADI 5* dive centre specialises in guiding in small groups with an emphasis on safety, personal service and maximising marine life encounters.
As well as boasting excellent diving and snorkelling, Boutique Beach’s location on Dhigurah adds another interesting dimension for visitors. One of the longest islands in the Maldives, Dhigurah is home to a population of around 600 Maldivians who are happy to share their way of life with international guests. Boutique Beach supports many community initiatives on the island, and visitors staying at Boutique Beach are able to partake in local activities such as cooking, crafting and sports, allowing for a unique travel experience.
Diverse Travel Product Manager Phillip Connor says:
“Adding Boutique Beach to our programme is an exciting move for Diverse Travel. The Maldives is one of our top destinations, and it’s great to be able to offer our guests truly spectacular diving, alongside the chance to experience a little of real island life, at an excellent price. We’re confident that this unique, British diver designed and managed hotel will become one of our most popular holidays, and look forward to hearing about all the tremendous marine encounters from our guests.”
Introductory Special Offer
Diverse Travel are currently offering an introductory saving of up to 25% on holiday packages to the Maldives staying at Boutique Beach. Dive holiday packages start from just £2575pp (based on November 2022) and include return flights London to Male with 30kgs baggage + extra 15kgs for dive baggage, 7 nights at Boutique Beach in a double / twin room with a ‘soft’ all-inclusive meal plan, up to three dives per day with boat trips, tanks and weights, return speedboat from Male (sea plane at an additional charge), local taxes and green tax, plus ATOL and full financial protection as standard.
Discover more about Boutique Beach on the Diverse Travel website at www.diversetravel.co.uk/dive-resorts/maldives/boutique-beach
Euro-Divers celebrates 50 years! (Watch Video)
Euro-Divers is celebrating its 50th anniversary! October 1972 marked the beginning of the Maldives’ tourism industry and the opening of the country’s first resort, with the first Euro-Divers dive centre providing scuba diving activities. A great passion for diving brought the right people together in the right place, which has developed over the years.
Euro-Divers would like to say a big THANK YOU to all their clients to all their partners who gave them the trust and opportunity to provide diving services throughout all those years.
The Euro-Divers team look forward to continuing to provide world-class diving, watersports, and excursions, giving clients access to the best locations in the world in a safe, friendly, and professional manner.
Congratulations Euro-Divers on five decades of incredible diving with friends!
Find out more at www.euro-divers.com